Sunday 28 April 2013

PRAYER POINTS FOR MIDIANITES CURSES


Midianite Curse:
(Fill the below in the blank in the blank)

Poverty, Devouring, Stealing, Fear, Hiding, Slavery, Trauma, Death, Deprived, Unprotected, Comfort, Hope deferred, Abuse, Control, Wrong use of Finances, Selfishness, Self-Centeredness, Strife, Deception, Greed, Rebellion, Pride, Idolatry, Occult

1. I confess the sin of my ancestors, my parents and my own sin of   ________________.
2. I choose to forgive and release my ancestors, as well as all others who have influenced me, for these sins and curses, and for the consequences in my life (Be specific).

3. I ask You to forgive me, Lord, for these sins; for yielding to them and to the curses. I receive Your forgiveness.

4. On the basis for Your forgiveness, Lord, I choose to forgive myself for entering into these sins.

5. I renounce the sins and curses of __________. I break these powers from my life and from the lives of my descendants through the redemptive work of Christ on the Cross.

6. I receive God’s freedom from these sins and from the resulting curses. I receive ________________________.

DELIVERANCE:
 (Use the same list as above for deliverance.)

1. In the name of Jesus, I renounce and break all agreements with the demons (stronghold) of__________, including all associated demons of (see list above)

2. I take authority over the demons (stronghold) of ________ and command you to leave me now based on the finished work of Christ on the Cross and my authority as a believer.

PRAYER FOR BREAKING THE CURSE OF POVERTY

Father I come in the name of Jesus to repent for the sins and transgressions of my ancestors. I repent for all disobedience of Your commands, turning away and listening to the enemy or to other people. Father I receive the redemption from the curse by the Blood of Jesus and ask You to break all curses of poverty upon my family line and me. I declare that the Blood of Jesus has broken all the curses!

I repent for any generational dishonesty, even the smallest, hidden, accepted or self justified dishonesty.

Lord, I repent for all of my ancestors that were liars, hasty, lovers of the world and it’s pleasure, proud, arrogant and selfish. I repent for the lack of diligence, oppression of the needy, exploitation and favoritism. I repent for all rejection of God and any cursing or blasphemy of God.

Lord I repent for all family sluggishness, laziness, neglect, lack of judgment or for any charging exorbitant interest. I repent for any and all family concealed sins. I repent for spiritual pride in those that would not repent.

I repent for anyone in my family that followed deceptive words and relied on their social or religious identity for salvation. I repent for injustice, oppressing the widows and fatherless. I repent for any idolatry, ungodly sacrifices, adultery, perjury and murder. I repent for all backsliding, rebellion, pride, and spiritual pride. Lord please break all connections and control that the queen of heaven has on my family and Lord please restore in us wholeness. Please make our hearts pure, noble, faithful, humble and sensitive to you.

Lord I repent for all my ancestors that were boastful and proud of their position, standing and authority. I renounce all the love of sin and iniquity. I repent for all that became comfortable, selfish, hoarders, and trusted in their wealth. I repent for all that sold their righteousness, for all slavery and for all trampling of the poor. I repent for all who were stingy and controlling of wealth.

Lord I repent for everyone that was controlling, deceptive, and put ungodly burdens on others. I repent for those that tried to please man rather than please God and accepted the praise, honor worship or ungodly authority and titles from men. I renounce all religious spirits, spirits of legalism, self-exaltation and hypocrisy. I repent for all who did not enter the door to heaven and shut it on others. I repent for all who were blind guides and I ask You Lord to break all ungodly oaths, covenants, pledged, dedications and alliances. I repent for all ungodly and insincere sacrifices or any sacrifices on an ungodly alter. I repent for everyone who was unjust, merciless, unfaithful and greedy. I repent for any harboring of sin or wickedness. I repent for anyone that rejected, mocked, cursed or killed the prophets and messengers of God. I renounce any spiritual pride that rebels against repentance and I apply the Blood of Jesus to all the roots. Lord, please break all curses that have come upon my family because they were rich, comfortable, well fed and accepted the praises of men.

I repent for all generational wrong attitudes about wealth and poverty, and I place the cross between me and all iniquity relating to poverty in my family line in the precious name of Jesus, Amen!!

4 comments:

    Total Pageviews