Thursday 13 August 2015

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL – THURSDAY – 13/08/2015 – PLEAD THE BLOOD – BY PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE

PLEAD THE BLOOD


Memorise


And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.


Revelation 12:11


Read


Exodus 12:12-13


12 For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD.


13 And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.


Message


The Blood of Jesus Christ is an expensive weapon made available to every believer in Christ. Our Lord Jesus Christ paid such a high price to secure this weapon for us; a price so high that the Bible refers to this weapon as precious. 1 Peter 1:19 says:


“But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:”


As you understand the worth of this weapon, you will appreciate the power it can unleash on the enemy. Little wonder the kingdom of darkness cannot stand the Blood of Jesus. To eliminate all doubt, a loud voice expressly declared from Heaven the victory of the saints over Satan himself through the Blood of Jesus, in Revelation 12:11:


“And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.”


The Blood of Jesus is not only there to cleanse you from sin but also to protect and defend you. However, if you are not a Christian, although the Blood is available, it is not for your use. If you belong to the devil as described in John 8:44, you cannot use the Blood to overcome him. The Blood must first translate you to the kingdom of light by cleansing and washing away your sins before it can become a weapon in your arsenal.


A particular couple wondered how their money kept disappearing from their house. The man suspected it was his wife who was stealing his money. However, his wife also began to experience the loss of her money as well. At some point, she began to wonder the kind of husband she had, who would give her housekeeping money and later sneak in to steal it. When they could not bear it anymore, they both accused each other of stealing the other’s money. It was then they discovered that something strange was happening to them, and they came to me. Realising that it was the devil at work on their finances, I told them to always say “I cover this money with the Blood of Jesus” before keeping it in any part of their house. It worked! From that moment, there was no incident of strange disappearance of their money. Cover the baby in your womb with the Blood of Jesus. Cover all your children at home and abroad with the Blood of Jesus. Cover your business and customers with the Blood of Jesus. Remember to always plead the Blood of Jesus. It is a weapon the devil cannot resist.


Key Point


If you are in right standing with God, anything you cover with the Blood of Jesus is truly safe.


Bible in one year


Genesis 14-16;


John 12:27-50



OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL – THURSDAY – 13/08/2015 – PLEAD THE BLOOD – BY PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE

3 comments:

  1. I plead d blood of Jesus over my life,my family,my frnd,my church,my house n over every place I step my feet on in Jesus mighty name.amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plead d blood of Jesus over my life,my family,my frnd,my church,my house n over every place I step my feet on in Jesus mighty name.amen

    ReplyDelete

    Total Pageviews