Friday 26 July 2013

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL - FRIDAY 26/07/2013 - DON'T INHIBIT THIS CHEMISTRY BY PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE



DON'T INHIBIT THIS CHEMISTRY

MEMORY VERSE
Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
John 15:4

READ
John 15:1-5

Joh 15:1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

Joh 15:2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

Joh 15:3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

Joh 15:4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

Joh 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

MESSAGE
To succeed in life and in ministry as a believer, you must understand the relationship that exists between you and the Lord. You need to fully understand your rights, privileges and obligations. Today's reading tells us that there is a tree-branch relationship between us and the Lord Jesus Christ. He is the tree - the Vine while we are the branches. If all is well with the tree, all will be well with the branches, all other things being equal. What passes through the Vine also passes through the branches. If the vine is fruitful, the branches too will bear fruit. For a branch to be unfruitful while connected to a fruitful vine is a rarity except the branch is sick or detached from the vine. No branch produces fruit on its own except through the vine. As a believer in Christ, whatever is produced through you - be it physical, spiritual or otherwise is by the power working in you, which is Jesus Christ.

Once in a while, it is possible for a branch to be sick. According to Psalm 107:17, sin brings affliction. The branch that goes into sin will end up in affliction. But when this happens, Psalm 107:20 says as that branch repents, God will send His Word to deliver healing to the sick. Who is that Word? John 1:1,14 says it is none other than the Word that was in the beginning, Who was made flesh - the Lord Jesus Christ. Hence, John 6:51 says to live, you must eat of His flesh. Beloved, being a branch of the Vine and a partaker of the flesh and blood of the Lord, you must know that there is a divine chemistry operating in you, which you must never allow sin to inhibit. While you live free from sin and you take the Holy Communion in faith, John 6:56 says you and Jesus will co-exist in each other. This is a very powerful revelation. If you walk in this revelation, the divine nature becomes manifest in your human nature. Your weakness will be absorbed by His strength. Your limitation will be absorbed by His super-abundance, and you will gradually manifest his person. The chemistry that connects you with Jesus is so profound that you must not allow anything external to inhibit it. As long as your relationship with Him is unbroken, you will be able to access all that God has for you. Guard your link with Jesus jealously.

ACTION POINT
List 20 things that can happen or cannot happen to you knowing that Christ is in you and you are in Him

14 comments:

  1. The chemistry that connects you with Jesus is so profound that you must not allow anything external to inhibit it. As long as your relationship with Him is unbroken, you will be able to access all that God has for you. Guard your link with Jesus jealously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New creation man in Christ! I'm blessed. Thank you Daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I.can live divine health
    I cannot be stranded in life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olukemi Akinwumi Ogunyemi26 July 2013 at 07:08

    Father Lord, I have no power of my own and i can not do anything without you,Pls help me to abide in you and you in me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tnk U̶̲̥̅̊ father 4 U̶̲̥̅̊я word am bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praise God. I am connected to the true vine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The in him theory of Christ is so vast that anyone in him will enjoy protection and prosperity..

    ReplyDelete
  8. To God be the Glory as far as HE abide in me i can never lack any Good things!

    ReplyDelete
  9. To God be the Glory as far as HE abide in me i can never lack any Good things!

    ReplyDelete
  10. FATHER PLEASE HELP ME TO ABIDE ALWAYS IN U AND U IN ME...AV MERCY ON ME 4give me all my SIN AND SEND UR HEALIN INTO MY LIF NOW..THANK U LORD 4EVERYTHING

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Daddy! It is well with my soul

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lord help me to abide in u as long as I live.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know that the lord Jesus Christ is the vine and we the believe in Chrit are the branch we need to stay in the lord side not 2 loss the heavenly home.God we are very greatful 2 God with the insprition of our Daddy in the lord. May the good lord stand by you sir. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Because I abide in Him,Divine Health has been mine since I gave my life to Him in 1989.I put my hands in your hands oh Lord,I cannot fail since Jesus never ever fail! I will forever inhibit in Him-my Rock,my Shield and my Buckler!

    ReplyDelete

    Total Pageviews