Sunday 13 October 2013

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL - SUNDAY - 13/10/2013 - CREATIVE MIRACLES BY PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE



CREATIVE MIRACLES

MEMORY VERSE
As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.
Romans 4:17

READ
John 9:1-7

John 9:1 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.

John 9:2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?

John 9:3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

John 9:4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

John 9:5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

John 9:6 When he had thus spoken, he spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and he anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay,

John 9:7 And said unto him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam, (which is by interpretation, Sent.) He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing.

MESSAGE 
There are categories of healing. Some healings are gradual. In Luke 17:11-14, some lepers met the Lord and He asked them to go and show themselves to the priests and as they went, they received their healing. Some healings can be instantaneous. We see an example of this in Matthew 8:1-3, where a leper met the Lord and confessed his faith in His ability to heal but doubted if the Lord was willing. Jesus touched him and immediately he was healed. Some healings come in form of repairs. Mark 3:1-5 talks about a man with a withered hand. When he encountered the Lord and was healed, his hand was restored like the other hand. However, occasionally, there are situations beyond repairs. In today's reading, the subject of the miraculous event did not go blind but was born blind, so there was nothing to be repaired. For him to receive sight at all, he needed a creative miracle. When a part of your car cannot be repaired, it is replaced. God is the One who originally created you and so if there is anything that cannot be repaired in your body, God will replace it. In Malachi 3:6, He says,

For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Hebrews 13:8 further says He is the same in spite of the transient nature of the universe. This means whatever He has done before, He can do again. If He created you, He can also repair any of your body parts. Every car manufacturer equally has spare parts. Without spare parts, no car manufacturer can stay in business. Occasionally, some people import uncommon cars. Sometimes, the one who brought in the car may be the only one in a town, city or country to have that car, at least for a period. In those days, such cars are called 'One in town'. The owners of such cars are very proud as it makes them unique among others - a symbol of class. However, the pain of such luxury is that when a little part needs replacement, it will take time to import the spare part. In some cases, the car may have to be sent back to the manufacturer for repairs. Thank God your body has spares with God. Go ahead and ask for a creative miracle today!

PRAYER POINT
Father, any part of my body that is beyond repair, please replace it today by Your mercy.

21 comments:

  1. Thank u lord for my life,I pray any of my body dat is beyond repair,father please replace it 2day by ur mercy IJN (AMEN).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lord for your Word. God bless you Sir

    ReplyDelete
  3. Father thank you for ur word, I pray for replacement of any unwanted part of my body. Do your miraculous in me. IJN Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen.....thank you Jesus for your word is yes and Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Faithful God,I tnk u 4 dis day,tnk u 4 d repairs u hav done so far,I ask 4 replacement to parts beyond repair,tnk u 4 creatin me in ur image,IJN,amen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank u Lord 4 d availability of d new parts. In your mercy please repair n renew every part of my body that is not giving glory to your name IJN.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lord Jesus I thank u for ur words today, let des words be a creative miracle unto my life so dat ur work should be made manifest in me.amen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Father. Any part of my body that can not be repaired. Please replace them today by your mercy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lord by your mercy have mercy on me Today! In Jesus Name

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father Lord any part of my body, my husband & kids body that you know that need replacement Lord Almighty may you fix 2day that all the glory may return back to you IJMN

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Lord for your Word of today. By your mercy I claim complete replacement of any parts of my body that needs such in Jesus name. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Every worned out tissues , spiritually physically mentally finacially father repair IJN!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Father i put my hands in ur hands , creatively touch 4rm d crown of my head to the sole of feet. Thank u Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you LORD for my life,my children,s life and my husband's life.LORD any part of my body,my children body and my husband's body that is beyond repair please replace it today.Lord I need a creative miracle in our life today,in my business and in my husband job.thank you JESUS for answering my prayer

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank u Jesus for dis word, Lord Jesus repair, restore and upgrade every area of my life that is not show forth ur glory or bringing shame 2 ur name and let them begin 2 show forth ur praise IJN

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lord pls replace every part that needed to be replaced in me in Jesus name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  18. This has set the tone for change in the Automobile Industry. Great carpartsnigeria for finding service technicians. And the fact that i can review them too, make this perfect....Really nice.

    ReplyDelete

    Total Pageviews