Thursday 5 September 2013

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL - THURSDAY - 05/09/2013 - COMMUNION DESTROYS YOKES BY PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE




COMMUNION DESTROYS YOKES

MEMORY VERSE
The LORD hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers.
Isaiah 14:5

READ
Exodus 12:30-36

Exodus 12:30 And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he, and all his servants, and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead.

Exodus 12:31 And he called for Moses and Aaron by night, and said, Rise up, and get you forth from among my people, both ye and the children of Israel; and go, serve the Lord, as ye have said.

Exodus 12:32 Also take your flocks and your herds, as ye have said, and be gone; and bless me also.

Exodus 12:33 And the Egyptians were urgent upon the people, that they might send them out of the land in haste; for they said, We be all dead men.

Exodus 12:34 And the people took their dough before it was leavened, their kneadingtroughs being bound up in their clothes upon their shoulders.

Exodus 12:35 And the children of Israel did according to the word of Moses; and they borrowed of the Egyptians jewels of silver, and jewels of gold, and raiment:

Exodus 12:36 And the Lord gave the people favour in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they lent unto them such things as they required. And they spoiled the Egyptians.

MESSAGE 
The importance of the Holy Communion can never be over emphasised. In Exodus 12:30-35, when the Israelites took a similitude of that uncommon meal, it brought about multiple effects. They had lived under a curse and suddenly after that meal, the curse was broken and they became a blessing. How? After asking them to go, Pharaoh asked them to bless him also. Are you presently operating under a curse? As you key into the next Holy Communion service, the curse will be broken. Even the people who placed you under that evil spell will come and beg you, and ask you to bless them. Oh how unlimited is the power that is released from the table of the Lord!

Similarly, until that night, they were at the other end of labour. They worked like elephants but took the harvest of ants. Yet, even their pay hardly came. Some people have experienced this at one time too many. It appears there is no value for their services. People are happy to patronise them yet when it comes to paying for such services, they will begin to give all the excuses in the world. Some people will work with all their hearts and sacrifice a lot for an organisation, yet, when it comes to receiving their salaries or wages, the directors will reel out a list of reasons why such employees should be owed. You do not have to continue like that. You can change that situation by taking the Holy Communion meal. There are even fraudulent organisations and bosses who refuse to pay their workers with the excuse that there is no money, yet they are releasing new cars, dedicating new houses and breaking new grounds. The Holy Communion can put an end to such wickedness. However, you have to make up your mind to change that situation or else it will continue. The children of Israel before the meal lived in fear and were treated like animals, or at best as inferior citizens. This season, break the staff of the wicked over your life by prayerfully partaking in the next Holy Communion.

PRAYER POINT 
Every yoke of wickedness upon my life, Father destroy it today and set me free.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
2 Samuel 5-8

14 comments:

  1. Father every yoke of wickedness upon my life lord destroy it today and set me free IJN,AMEN....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Father, every yoke of wickedness upon my life. Let them be broken today in Jesus Name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Father every yoke of wickedness in my life let them be broken today IJN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Father Lord, every yoke of d wicked in my life, destoy them today in Jesus name. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lord Every york. Of wickedness in my life, Father destroy it and set me free in Jesus Name...Amen! I believe! Am free in jesus Name

    ReplyDelete
  6. Father, In the Name of Jesus christ I pray;Every yoke of wickedness upon my life and the life of my family, Father destroy them all today and set us all free, In JESUS Name. AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Father, every yoke in my life A̶̲̥̅̊₪d D life of my family, Lord destory them all n set us free, in Jesus name. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Father thank Lord for your word today,for every yoke of wickedness upon my life,my family nd my loved ones,Baba destroy them all today nd set us free,in Jesus Name Amen and Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every yoke of wickedness, I destroy today in the name of Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  10. So shall it be in Jesus Name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lord my God , break every yoke and afflictions of my enemy in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Every yoke of wickedness upon my life, Father destroy it a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ set me free in the mighty Name of Jesus Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  13. precious tolulope5 September 2013 at 21:29

    My Father My God, every yoke of wickedness upon my life,in my family, in every area of my life,upon my household, Lord destroy them today and set us free.....amen ijn

    ReplyDelete
  14. tnx u Jesus 4 loosing d band of wickness, breaking d fetters of injustice, undoing d burden of yoke n breaking all yokes in my life,,,

    ReplyDelete

    Total Pageviews