Wednesday 18 September 2013

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL - WEDNESDAY - 18/09/2013 - THE SEVENTH TIME BY PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE



THE SEVENTH TIME

MEMORISE

And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled. 
2 Corinthians 10:6

READ
2 Corinthians 10:4-6

2 Corinthians 10:4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds

2 Corinthians 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

2 Corinthians 10:6 And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

MESSAGE
Another lesson from Elijah’s prayer encounter with God in 2 Kings 18:41-44 is that he kept praying until the seventh time before he got result. This tells us that God has a time table for everything according to Ecclesiastes 3:1-8. There is a right time to answer every prayer request. There is a right time for every miracle. Apart from faith and salvation whose right time is now, all other things have to wait for their appointed time. The appointed time for a given blessing or miracle varies from one person to the other. Three couples could wed on the same day but the right time for them to conceive and have their babies may differ from one another. Ten friends may graduate from one another. Ten friends may graduate from the university on the same day, but the right time for them to have a decent job might vary one from the other. My prayer for you is that your right time will not pass you by. In addition to this, some people erroneously believe that because there is a right time for everything, they should therefore expect delays in every blessing. This is not true. The right time for certain miracles may not wait beyond five minutes. Some can be within one or more hours. Some can be within a day. Some blessing can come to you now. May you not miss your time now!

God does everything to time. In 2 Kings 5:1-14, Naaman remained a leper even after dipping the sixth time; but as he dipped the seventh time, he came out with a brand new skin. If you have not fully paid the price in prayer for certain requests, they will not be granted. This is why Matthew 7:7-8 says you must continue to ask. The seventh time speaks of completeness and perfection. It is when your obedience is complete before God that you can avenge the disobedience of the enemy in your life. Have you obeyed God fully in prayer, waiting on the Lord, praise and worship? Have you won all the souls God expects you to have won by now? Arise today and work towards completing your obedience so that your blessing too will be complete.

KEY POINT
There are certain blessings that may not be released to you until you have fully obeyed God.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
Numbers 18-20


17 comments:

  1. Father give me the grace to obey you totally. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Father, grace to obey you completely, grant me in Jesus Name. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you JESUS.... @hyperfashionng

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lord let my time of completion come in the Name of Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daddy give me the grace to be totally obedience to your word.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Akinwunmi kayode pius18 September 2013 at 06:57

    Lord give me grace to obey u completly and let my time come IJN

    ReplyDelete
  7. Father grace to obey you completely, Lord grant me, and let my time not pass me by in jesus name, amen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Father, help me obey you in totality and give me the grace to wait for Your appointed time for answers to my prayers in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father all I ask is the grace to wait for the right time

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thaank u sweet Jesus. Daddy grant me d grace 2 obey u in totality IJN.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adejumoke oladipupo18 September 2013 at 08:05

    Father grant me d grace to obey U̶̲̥̅̊ so to be blessed abundantly ijn

    ReplyDelete
  12. The power to obey you, Lord grant unto me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pass me not oh gentle saviour, hear my humble cry. While on others thou art calling pls do not pass me by. Love u sweet Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lord,grant me the grace to obey you completely.may my time not pass me by.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lord, ur grace is what I need.

    ReplyDelete
  16. All I need is your grace Lord.....

    ReplyDelete
  17. The word of the Lord is complete and whatever God has destined for us, and we having done what is required will surely come to pass.Father grant me the grace not to miss my time and that of my family in Jesus name.Amen

    ReplyDelete

    Total Pageviews