Friday 24 January 2014

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL - FRIDAY - 24/1/2014 - GOD IS STILL IN CHARGE BY PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE


GOD IS STILL IN CHARGE

MEMORISE
And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
Colossians 1:17

READ
Jeremiah 31:35

Jeremiah 31:35 Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name

MESSAGE
God is at the core of the creation of Heaven and Earth. Without Him, there could never have been anything. The opening verses of Genesis 1 reveal the activities of God in making creation suitable for man’s habitation. Unlike many ancient and modern writers who assume what they do not know about creation, Moses, under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit began his account of creation in Genesis with conviction and plain claims. By revelation, he knew God was behind creation and he stated it plainly as that. This kind of accurate knowledge that takes a writer back to several years before his time could only come by revelation. Some theologians say that the earth had been in that disorderly state for several millions and billions of years and scientists also claim that archaeological discoveries reveal prehistoric matters that had existed before man was created to exercise dominion over creation. Whatever it was, the point is that with God, there can be a new beginning no matter how far back the record of disorderliness and darkness in anybody’s life may go. The most important period in your life begins when God gives you a new beginning. The wastage of the past; the crisis of the past and the darkness of the past will give way for a new beginning when God commands a new sunrise in your life. I decree on behalf of my Daddy in heaven, that every disorderliness and darkness in your life will give way in Jesus’ Name.

Before God commanded the light to be, the Bible says the earth was void and without form, and darkness reigned over creation. This state was totally against what God had in mind for creating the heavens and the earth, but this problem was not beyond redemption. We must let this fact sink into our minds: that God is still in charge of His universe. The Lord can redesign your life which the enemy may have battered. Your achievements may be nothing to compare with what God had in mind about you from the beginning and darkness may be reigning supreme in your life instead of light. God will give you a new beginning because He has control over the entire creation. He is completely in charge. Several years ago, one of my children went to America to study. There was a change in government and the new government refused to continue with his scholarship. Things got so bad for him and his family that there was no food in the house, but God Almighty who will always be in charge sent some Americans who were going on house-to-house evangelism to them. On realising that this couple and their set of twins were starving, they did not only provide food but also a job for his wife. Today, the family has at least two houses that I know about in America. This season shall mark the beginning of new things in your life in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT
Father, speak your creative words into my life and turn it around for good in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
Titus 1-3
Philemon 1
Psalm 22:22-31

21 comments:

  1. My God in heaven, release your creative pronouncement and change my life for good in Jesus name. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Father, thank you for your word and am so greatful for the work you av started in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God, you have spoken your creative words to my life, gv me the enablement to bring it to pass IJN. I have a new beginning bcos I know dat the wastage of the past, the darkness of d past and crisis of the past have all given way. Help me Lord to do your will per time. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. God, you have spoken your creative words to my life, gv me the enablement to bring it to pass IJN. I have a new beginning bcos I know dat the wastage of the past, the darkness of d past and crisis of the past have all given way. Help me Lord to do your will per time. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  5. samuel michael abayomi-
    Father, speak your creative
    words into my life and turn it
    around for good in Jesus’ Name.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Father I thank u for d gift of life, pls Lord, let d power of creation work wonders in my life n family and give unto us a brand new beginning in the name of Jesus. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lord I am grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Father in d name of jesus release your creative words into my life and turn it around for gud in d mighty name of jesus Amen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am gratefull LORD....and thanks for the gift of life


    ReplyDelete
  10. Father thank you for your word, lord speak your creative word into every situation of my life and turn it around for good in Jesus Name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank u Father for ur Words which u av spoken into my life bcos ur word is Light.

    ReplyDelete
  12. U said it n I belif it daz settles it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lord I worship U for ur love always.I give u all d glory and honor .

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lord I thank u for this timely word,father let the new begining devoid of debts start now in my family IJN. Thank u heavenly father.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lord thank you for your word I received it in Jesus name amen.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Father, have mercy upon my soul & speak your creative words into my life and turn it around for good in Jesus’ Name.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Father speak ur creative word into my life n situations n let it turn my life for good in Jesus name Amen.Thank you Lord for u r God dat answers prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You neva fail Jesus ..
    Let us pray reader $just imagine : Village court ordered 14men to gang rape a India woman for dating a man from ...: http://t.co/Xg1Gn7h60p @torideydotcom

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Lord,.let every creative word you have spoken into my life and family be fulfiled speedily, Amen. Thank you Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Father, speak your creative words into my life and turn me to wonders to behold this season in Jesus name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank You Dear LORD for your word and Thank you for turning my life around for Good IJN

    ReplyDelete

    Total Pageviews