Thursday 30 January 2014

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL - THURSDAY - 30/1/2014 - SECRETS OF OVERWHELMING BLESSINGS - BY PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE

SECRETS OF OVERWHELMING BLESSINGS

MEMORISE
And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:
Deuteronomy 28:1

READ
Proverbs 11:24-25

Proverbs 11:24 There is that scattereth, and yet increaseth; and there is that withholdeth more than is meet, but it tendeth to poverty.

Proverbs 11:25 The liberal soul shall be made fat: and he that watereth shall be watered also himself.

MESSAGES
God wants you to have overwhelming blessings; blessings that you will have and you will say it is enough. Having such blessings - the type that God gives, depends on what you hear and on what you see. Also, to be overwhelmingly blessed depends on how you go about acting on what you hear and see. Hearing well, seeing well and doing what you hear and see well depends on God. It is He alone who can give the grace to hear, see and do well. This is why it is very important and urgent too for whosoever wants God’s type of blessing which does not include sorrow to be born of God (John 3:3). Indeed God wants you to be the head and not the tail. He wants you to be above the principalities of poverty and all forms of suffering that come with it. In 3 John 2 He said:

“Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.”

It took a long time before some people accepted the truth that God is interested in the prosperity of His children. Many still have not come across or accepted this truth even today.

There are several people today that God wants to bless, but they are not yet ready for the blessing because they have not heard the correct teaching concerning godly blessings as clearly written in Deuteronomy 28. This is just like many people today, who ordinarily would have loved to live holy lives, but because they hear all the time that it does not matter how they live their lives, that once they are born-again they are on their way to heaven, they live a lifestyle that has shipwrecked their faith. What this people are hearing is determining their destination after this life. Beloved, if you have been taught that tithing is an Old Testament practice and you ignore the commandment of God in Malachi 3:10, then you have sentenced yourself to perpetual penury. Know that the condition for God’s blessings is diligent obedience to biblical instructions as His eternal truth for all ages. This is why you must hear well and see well in order to do well for God to open His treasury of blessings upon you. This is why every child of God must make sure he or she fellowships in a Bible believing Christian assembly where they will be taught to practice godliness without compromise. My prayer for you is that the truth that will take you to your next level of prosperity will be unfolded to you in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT

Father, please open my eyes and my ears to the secrets of overwhelming blessings in your word and help me to be diligent enough to do accordingly in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
1 Peter 1-4; 
Psalm 28

11 comments:

  1. Heavenly father teach me to Practice godliness without any compromise,and let the truth that will take me to my next level of Prosperity be unfolded to me in Jesus Name....Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Father u a worthy of my praise dis morning, pls Lord open my ears and eyes to ur intructions, and grant me d heart of obedience in d name of Jesus, Amen.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Father Lord thank you for another day of my life, God please open my eyes and my ears to the secrets of overwhelming blessings in your word and help me to be diligent enough to do accordingly in Jesus’ Name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lord thank you for another day of my life, God please open my eyes and my ears to the secrets of overwhelming blessings in your word and help me to be diligent enough to do accordingly in Jesus’ Name

    ReplyDelete
  5. Help me o lord to hear nd see from u...amen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Father I thank you for the salvation of my soul, please Lord open my eyes and my ears to the secret of overwhelming blessings in your word and help me to be diligent enough to do accordingly in Jesus Name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Father thank you for another merciful and favourable day of my life, thank you God for d salvation of my soul, thank you God for your help to be see, hear and experince overwhelming blessing in Jesus' name

    ReplyDelete
  8. Father thank u for biblical prosperity is my portion.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank for for your word oh lord

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you JESUS that I experince overwhelming blessing in Jesus' name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lord help me to do that which is right @ the right time.

    ReplyDelete

    Total Pageviews