Friday 29 November 2013

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL - FRIDAY - 29/11/2013 - HE HEARS BY PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE

HE HEARS

MEMORY VERSE
He that planted the ear, shall he not hear? he that formed the eye, shall he not see?
Psalm 94:9

READ
Psalm 94:7-11

Psalm 94:7 Yet they say, The Lord shall not see, neither shall the God of Jacob regard it.

Psalm 94:8 Understand, ye brutish among the people: and ye fools, when will ye be wise?

Psalm 94:9 He that planted the ear, shall he not hear? he that formed the eye, shall he not see?

Psalm 94:10 He that chastiseth the heathen, shall not he correct? he that teacheth man knowledge, shall not he know?

Psalm 94:11 The Lord knoweth the thoughts of man, that they are vanity.

MESSAGE
The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob not only sees, but He also hears. In Exodus 3:7, He said He has both seen the affliction of His children and heard their cry. God hears both audible and inaudible words. Psalm 94:9 says,

He that planted the ear, shall he not hear? he that formed the eye, shall he not see?

I often wondered how big God's ears would be for Him to hear everyone calling on Him from the four corners of the world. Psalm 50:15 says,

And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.

God is ready to hear your cry. Call upon Him today! Psalm 34:6 says He is ready to hear the cry of the poor. Are you in need or in danger? Cry to the Lord and He will hear you. According to Isaiah 59:1-2, the only thing that can make Him not to hear you is sin.

In addition, God knows the sorrow of His children because He is a God of knowledge. Those who are known to governors and presidents are seen as VIPs. Your governor or president may not know you, but because God knows you, that makes you a super VIP. In Jeremiah 1:4-5, He says ever before you were formed God knew you. If God knows everything about you even before you were born, it means you are not in this world by mistake. It does not matter what the enemy may try, God has already concluded what you will become. He knows every detail about you and your situation; hence you do not need to be afraid of man's judgment. Many times, we are so worried about what people think about us that we become careless about how God feels about us. Sometime ago, I visited America and a pastor told his children that I was going to visit their house. The younger son objected and the dad asked why. He said if I come to their house, I would discover all the evil deeds he had done and disclose it to his father. When I finally met him, I told him I am not God, and that God tells me certain things once in a while. God knows you through and through, why hide from Him? He will hear your cry as you call upon Him today.

KEY POINT

God hears the cry of His people, whatever you are going through, cry unto Him today

18 comments:

  1. Heavenly father hear my cry this days, visit me in a miraculous way, turn my life around IJN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you father for your unflinching and undenying love towards us. Hearing our cry and attending to our heart desires each day. Thank you for not witholding anything good from me. Thank you for always been there and hearing me always. I love you load dear Jehovah GOD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You LORD for Your great care for me. God bless everyone especially those who care for my welfare. P-E-A-C-E.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plead may case O God and grant me my heart desire, and help me to
    favor where ever my name is mentuoned or seen in Jesus name Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank u Jesus for not letting me down and hearing my cry each time I call unto you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Father as you listen to me this day I pray that you fight the battles of my life and grant me victory in Jesus Name.

      Delete
  6. Jesus pls hear my cry. And heal me!!thank you lord for you triumph over sickness.amen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heavenly Lord I cry to u dis day, pls hear d voice of my crying oh lord in jesus name I pray Amen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Lord for todays message,oh Lord hear my cry as I call on you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heavely Father hear my cry,i am tired of shame,i need my fruit of d womb this months God pls.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heavenly father I cry unto you today, please give my wife the fruit of the womb this month and increase our finances today.In Jesus Name

    ReplyDelete
  11. May you word never depart from us Lord because it keeps us going...Thank you for listening to my cries oh God,Thank you for hearing my Father.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Lord for answering me

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh Lord anoint me wit oil of easiness and ease all my struggles... IJN Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Lord! you that Hears and know all the thoughts and intents of the heart, hear my cry, visit me miraculously over the petitions of my heart and my prayers for the past 5 days. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  15. FATHER, THANK YOU FOR HEARING ME. FATHER, FOR THE REMAINING ONE MONTH IN THIS YEAR 2013, PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON ME, MY HUSBAND AND MY ENTIRE FAMILY AS A WHOLE. MAKE US ALL LAUGH BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you Lord for reassuring me of your ever present presence. Now I can tomorrow confidently because I know you will be there waiting for me and to also esure that nothing stops me from getting to my tomorrow in Jesus Name

    ReplyDelete
  17. My tomorrow is great bcos I know you are ahead of me, The Alpha and Omega. Halleluyah to your name.

    ReplyDelete

    Total Pageviews