Wednesday 27 November 2013

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL - WEDNESDAY - 27/11/2013 - WHO NEEDS DELIVERANCE? BY PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE


WHO NEEDS DELIVERANCE?

MEMORY VERSE
He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me.
Psalm 18:19

READ
Exodus 3:7-8

Exodus 3:7 And the Lord said, I have surely seen the affliction of my people which are in Egypt, and have heard their cry by reason of their taskmasters; for I know their sorrows;

Exodus 3:8 And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey; unto the place of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites.

MESSAGE
Deliverance is being rescued in a battle from the one who is stronger than us.

Job 5:19 says,

He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee.

When you are faced with a battle in which you cannot match the strength of your enemy, then you need deliverance. When Jacob heard that his elder brother Esau was coming to meet him with 400 men in Genesis 32, he made time to tarry on God for deliverance. He knew he was between life and death. He feared that at last, nemesis was catching up with him. He prayed and what could have become a blood bath became a peaceful family meeting. Are you facing great danger or even the retribution for your past evil deeds? Call for God's intervention of mercy and deliverance today.

In addition, the one who sees trouble ahead and knows the enemy is already advancing towards him but lacks the weapons for war, needs deliverance. The children of Israel faced such scenario and God had to come down to deliver them (Exodus 3:7-8). Until you get to a land flowing with milk and honey, you need deliverance. Why? Poverty is a demon. If you have to bother your head so much before accessing what to glorify God with, you need deliverance. I once asked a pastor what was happening in the church he started five years ago. He told me God is helping them and that they were about 50. I told him he needs deliverance. He said he thought I had said pastors do not need deliverance. So I replied that I had said that I do not believe pastors can be demon possessed. If you have been working for 20 years and cannot afford to buy a piece of land, you need deliverance. If your labour is wasted and there is nothing to show for it like the Israelites in Egypt, you need deliverance. If your father is the owner of Heaven and earth and you beg before you eat, struggle to pay house rent, children's school fees etc. something is wrong somewhere. God did not create you to die in poverty! Ask for His deliverance today. You shall receive what is rightfully yours.

PRAYER POINT

Father, in any way I need deliverance, please, deliver me today.

28 comments:

  1. Lord in anyway i need deliverance , deliver me today in jesus name.... AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Father, in whatever way that I need deliverance, please deliver me today in Jesus Name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Father, I need deliverance. In any way I've sinned against you lord cleans me & deliver me in Jesus name,Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need your deliverance Lord.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Father Lord,I ask for your deliverance today..deliver me from the hands of the wicked ones. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Father please deliver me, in every of my endeour

    ReplyDelete

  7. Father, in any way I need deliverance, please, deliver me today in jesus name Amen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heavenly father, please in any way that I need deliverance in my life deliver me, Lord deliver me from stagnacy. IJN

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lord, in any way things ar not goin right for me, I need your deliverance, IJN

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father I need Your deliverance in evry area of my life IJN. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father,in any way I need deliverance,please,deliver me today...in jesus name(Amen)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Father ,in any way I need deliverance,deliver me today IJN.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lord 4giv my sins, & deliver me n my household IJN.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lord jesus christ deliver me in every area of my life that am lacking ..amen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lord. Grand me deliverance in Jesus name. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Lord, I thank you for today's message n I seek for deliverance in every area of my life...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kayode Christianah27 November 2013 at 07:44

    Father, in anyway I nedd deliverance, Lord deliver me today in JESUS NAME.....AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Lord deliver I and my family in any way we need deliverance in Jesus name amen.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lord pls, deliver my mother from sickness and deliver me in every area dat I need ur deliverance both in my marriage. Oh lord! Bless me with d gift of children and deliver mr frm the yoke of unfriutfulness. Amen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Holy spirit deliver me today in any area of my life that I need deliverance in the name of Jesus..thank you lord for today's message.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Father lord ,in any way I need deliverance , father plz deliver me n my family today . Ijn.. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  22. Father, in any way that i need deliverance, please deliver me today. please deliver me and every member of my family in Jesus Name, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Father, deliver me from hands of the mighty and my oppressor today. in Jesus'

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lord deliver me from the sin, curse & evil bondage in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Father in anyway I need deliverance, please deliver me today and forgive my numerous sins in Jesus name amen .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God of heaven in any way i need deliverance, please Lord deliver me right now.

      Delete

    Total Pageviews