Friday 13 December 2013

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL - FRIDAY - 13/12/2013 - THE GREAT DELIVERER BY PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE

THE GREAT DELIVERER

MEMORY VERSE
He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
Psalm 91:15

READ
Psalm 91:14-15

 Psalm 91:14 because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

Psalm 91:15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

MESSAGE
God is great but He humbles Himself to the level of His children to deliver them. The one who will deliver you must be stronger than the enemy holding you captive. The reason He is able to deliver is because He is stronger than all your enemies put together. This is why in Psalm 24:7-10, He is called the Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battles and the Lord of Host. It does not matter the enemy fighting you, as long as the One who is mighty in battle is on your side, you will definitely be victorious. Even if you are the one who got yourself into Satan's captivity that is, you are a lawful captive  if you call on Him, He will deliver you (Isaiah 49:24-26).

Many years ago, there was a wedding in my village and I was invited to preach on that day. I had been away from home for a long time because of the many things I had suffered from the hands of witches and wizards for 13 years. On arrival at the wedding, I saw many of them and had to change my message. I dared them to come out of darkness or get ready to be roasted. When the sermon was over, I left, but the witches went to confront the mother of the bride, saying that she invited them so that I could insult them. They threatened to wait for the lady after conception and that she will never deliver the baby. When her daughter became pregnant, the mother wrote to tell me the trouble I had brought to her. I smiled and replied that on the day of delivery, the witches will be asleep. The lady came to the camp for a programme while the witches were planning for the delivery date. She went into labour at the camp and within 10 minutes, she had delivered. Similarly, during a particular convention we had in America, news came that some people had planted a bomb at the auditorium, which was set to explode at 1 a.m. of the Holy Ghost night. My children panicked but I asked them to relax knowing that the God that I serve can neutralise any bomb, because He says no weapon formed against us shall prosper. What situation are you in today that holds back your freedom? The Lord will deliver you.

ACTION POINT

Ask that the fire of the Holy Ghost will go to every evil gathering where the enemies are planning against you and your family, and destroy them.

12 comments:

  1. Heavenly father send down your holy ghost fire upon all the enemies against me and my family and destroy them totally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lord for your asusurance that no evil weapon fashioned against me shall prosper. I am victorious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great is Our God who is able to deliver both Lawful and Unlawful captives,Shalom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The great deliverer will deliver me and my family and all I know from evil forces in the remaining days of 2013 an beyound in Jesus Name (AMEN)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Father in d name of Jesus, I ask dat d fire of d holy ghost will go to every gathering of d enemies dat are planing against me and my family to destroy them in d mighty name of Jesus Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In the mighty Name of Jesus I ask that the fire of the holy ghost to go to every evil gathering of the enemy against my family and I and distroy them in Jesus Name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Lord strong and mighty! The Lord of Host is His name, He is the King of Glory, the deliverer of my head! Halleluyah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lord I believe n trust in ur word that no matter how strong d enemy may b u are still d greatest. Father let the fire of the Holy ghost destroy every plans of d enemy in my life in jesus name AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank u heavenly father for ur words spoken tru ur servant...am so sure I v strong mighty in battle fighting all my battle for me...thank u father.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I pray for the Holy Ghost fire of the Almighty God to destroy every evil gathering of the enemies against my family and I and in Jesus Name. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Deliver me lord.
    Four Friends killed While Coming From Night Club in Ikotun,Lagos: http://t.co/YXf3TpMM1i like http://t.co/x7jcy0UjPK

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your
    blog. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come
    here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?

    Fantastic work!

    My homepage :: Good Marketing Plan (Http://Poptopz.Net/)

    ReplyDelete

    Total Pageviews