Wednesday 11 December 2013

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL - WEDNESDAY - 11/12/2013 - WAYS OF DELIVERANCE BY PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE

WAYS OF DELIVERANCE

MEMORY VERSE
Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name
Philippians 2:9

READ
Isaiah 49:24-26

Isaiah 49:24 Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?

Isaiah 49:25 But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.

Isaiah 49:26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

MESSAGE
In Acts 19:3-16, demons challenged some charlatan deliverance ministers before pouncing on them. This tells us that even in their fallen state; demons know their rights and try to enforce them as much as possible. They questioned the authority of the deliverance ministers. If your authority is not rooted in Christ, and you go to dare demons, be prepared for a showdown. A boy attended one programme somewhere and got loaded with demons to the extent he could not sit or walk. He was brought to our church and he told us the story after which I asked him to kneel down so we can pray. 'I cannot kneel down' was his reply. 'I command you to kneel down', I insisted. Then be asked me 'In whose name?' so I said 'In the name of Jesus' and he said 'That one is different' and he knelt down. After prayer, I asked him to rise up and go home but he said he cannot walk. So again I said, 'I command you to walk' and he asked, 'In whose name?' I said 'In the name of Jesus' and he replied 'That one is different' and he began to walk and was made totally free. In whose name are you going to be free? It is not in the name of the deliverance minister but in the name of Jesus Christ.

Moreover, how does God execute deliverance? It could be through one of His bona fide servants like Paul in Acts 16:16-18. Here, Paul simply commanded the girl to be free and she was free. When you find somebody conducting deliverance that lasts a whole night, something is wrong somewhere. Also, when the enemies are many, God can turn them against one another. But in a situation where you are a lawful captive – you went to the enemy's camp on your own to join them, but now you have received Christ and want to come out, if they refuse to let you go, Isaiah 49:24-26 says, God will allow them to feed on their own flesh and be drunk in their own blood. As a servant of God, how have you been conducting deliverance? Are forces of darkness holding you hostage? The Lord will deliver you today. I command every power holding you contrary to God's will to release you now!

ACTION POINT

What is that mountain that is proving to be difficult? Come against it by the name of Jesus

11 comments:

  1. Thank you Jesus for shedding your blood for my sake so that I can be totally free from sin and the oppressions of the enemy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord i thank thee for this message. I am blessed and i am assured now that forces holding back my blessings and victories are all defeated in my life in the name of Jesus, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lord I thank u for this truth. I uproot everything that is not of u in my Life in the Name of Jesus. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lord i thank you ƒσя your word. I come against every form of delay in my finance n marital life in Jesus name. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat an awesome message,it lifted my spirit am so filled wit peace inside me.tank u jesus

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Lord for your word, I come against every delay in marriage, in my business in Jesus name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alabi omolabake yemisi11 December 2013 at 08:16

    Thank you Jesus for diveine deliverance

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Lord for today's message

    ReplyDelete
  9. The name that is Greater than all other names

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lord I thank u for ur today. Lord I come against all power dt causing delay for my daughter marital life in d mighty name of JESUS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whosoever the Lord have sent free is free indeed, so I declear that am free in Jesus name amen.

    ReplyDelete

    Total Pageviews