Monday 23 December 2013

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL - MONDAY - 23/12/2013 - IS YOUR VISA READY? BY PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE


IS YOUR VISA READY?

MEMORY VERSE
Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:
Hebrews 12:14

READ
Exodus 32:30-35

Exodus 32:30 And it came to pass on the morrow, that Moses said unto the people, Ye have sinned a great sin: and now I will go up unto the Lord; peradventure I shall make an atonement for your sin.

Exodus 32:31 And Moses returned unto the Lord, and said, Oh, this people have sinned a great sin, and have made them gods of gold.

Exodus 32:32 Yet now, if thou wilt forgive their sin--; and if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast written.

Exodus 32:33 And the Lord said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.

Exodus 32:34 Therefore now go, lead the people unto the place of which I have spoken unto thee: behold, mine Angel shall go before thee: nevertheless in the day when I visit I will visit their sin upon them.

Exodus 32:35 And the Lord plagued the people, because they made the calf, which Aaron made.

MESSAGE
Speaking of aspirations and ambitions in life, if all you can achieve on earth is for your name to enter and remain in the most important book in the universe  the Book of Life, it is worth it. On the Day of Judgment, many whose names were in earth's halls of fame will be shown the way to the eternal lake of fire just because their names were missing from this great book. In Egypt, Shiphrah and Puah decided to fear the Almighty God and their names were written in the Bible. You must make sure your name is written in the Book of Life and that it remains there as long as you are alive.

If you are born-again, you have a divine passport. But it will take the Book of Life to determine those who will be issued visa of rapture or entry visa at death into planet Heaven. There are many people who have their country's passport and may never travel to any country outside their place of birth. So also there are many souls who have the heavenly passport but will not be granted entry at death because they lack the visa. There are testimonies of some brethren who died but God allowed them to return to the earth. When they died, they got to Heaven's gate because they had the passport -were born-again, but they were denied entry for lack of visa. For your name to remain in the Lamb's Book of Life, you must be holy. You must live a life of full obedience to God. You must clear all your debts both to God and to men. You must have served the Lord and not yourself while on earth. You must have lived a life that impacted men and woman and glorified God. You must have had a blossoming relationship with the Holy Spirit until the time of rapture or death. Are you saved? Do you have this visa to Heaven? Check your life now, and make amends today. Do you know that some people are only going about with titles but they have lost their true spiritual essence? King Saul was still on the throne for years after David was anointed as king.


ACTION POINT

Ask for the grace to live in peace with everyone and to live a holy life.

9 comments:

  1. Lord,give me ur grace to live in peace and holy life IJN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lord grant me the grace to follow peace with all men.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God pls. grace to live in peace with everyone and to live a holy life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lOrd give me d grace to Live in peace with all meN and to live a hoLy Life dat will glorify ur name! Amen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear God...pls give me grace to live a holy life n b @with all men

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lord God I ask u 4 4givness of all my sins Please grant me grace to live a holy life n be @ peace with all men IN JESUS NAME AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  7. Father help me and every one of us to make it to heaven.Amen

    ReplyDelete
  8. O Lord, forgive all my ignorances nd foolishness. I received grace to follow peace wt all men & live a total holy life till die by ur mercy in Jesus Name. Plz, Lord, write my name in d book of life & not to be removed anymore. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lordy I ask for grace to live in peace with all men andydy to leave a holy life.

    ReplyDelete

    Total Pageviews