Friday 20 December 2013

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL - FRIDAY - 20/12/2013 - GOD PROMOTES BY PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE

GOD PROMOTES

MEMORY VERSE
But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.
Psalm 75:7

READ
Psalm 75:5-7

Psalm 75:5 Lift not up your horn on high: speak not with a stiff neck.

Psalm 75:6 For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south.

Psalm 75:7 But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.

MESSAGE 
When God set out to deliver the children of Israel from Egypt, it was to take them out of captivity and bondage and to lift them up. God has come to take you out of your current location in the miry clay to your promised land a land flowing with milk and honey. This simply tells us that the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is the God of promotion. When He promotes you, nobody can demote you. Psalm 75:5-7 says promotion comes from God but He can decide to effect it through any medium. If you catch this revelation, your attitude to God, your boss and your work place will be redefined. If God is the One to promote you, you will not break your relationship with Him. Also, you will not have to compromise your faith in any way. The fear of being denied promotion has made many believers to switch from serving God to serving their boss. Never let any superior or boss rob you of your relationship with God!

God still promotes. There is no promotion that takes place without the knowledge of God. If he says your time for promotion has come; there is nothing anybody anywhere can do about it. This season, the Lord shall promote you. Moreover, when He is set to promote you, it does not matter where the enemies have kept you; you are coming out and going up! For instance, He can locate you in the miry clay and take you up according to Psalm 40:1-3. He can also go to the dunghill to pick you up from there and set you up among nobles and princes and nobody will be able to challenge you (1 Samuel 2:8). He can take you from any depth and lift you up to any height. He can lift you beyond any level any man can take you. When he decides to promote you, even the sky will be your starting point. This season, the Godhead is taking a decision to promote someone, to take the fellow from the depths to the heights. That fellow is you. Thankfully receive your promotion today!

KEY POINT

The only time your boss can sit on your promotion or entitlements successfully, is when God allows you to go through that situation as a trial of your faith, for a period.

23 comments:

  1. Lord i thank you this morning for taking me from depths to heights IJN....AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord! I thankfully receive my promotion in Jesus name! Cause I believe, it is done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Father let my promotion come quickly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thank u lord for I knw dat my promotion has come.I m so happy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear heavenly father, thank u for my promotion in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you lord for this Rhema, Indeed he is the rewarder of those that diligently seek him. I key into this prophecy cos my promotion has already begun

    ReplyDelete
  7. Father, I thank you because I knw my promotion has come in jesus name....Amen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank u Lord for the exceeding grace promotion

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father i thank Ɣou for your ever loving heart towards human.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank u lord I claim my promotion in jesus name AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lord I bless u for the gift of life

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lord l thank you dat you will pick me from dunghill to the up and promote me IJN (Amen).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Father lord thank you for ur love and promotion in my life cos i knw its well with my soul

    ReplyDelete
  14. God of love en promotion , from nw and forever more your love for my life is been promoted in all my doings and wherever I go, thank you lord for answering. Blessed is thy name. Thank youLord

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you Lord for my promotions is set to manifest. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank u Jesus 4 ds word. Father I nid ur promotion spiritually,academically,morally nd financially.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Father lord,am so grateful for promoting me.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Father I tank u 4 my promotion in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  19. GOD i thank you this morning for this message, Pls let my promotion come now,

    ReplyDelete
  20. God has spoken again! I receive it all in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  21. I THANKFULLY RECEIVE MY PROMOTION 2DAY LORD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I key into my new job & speedy promotion. Thank you Jesus.

    ReplyDelete

    Total Pageviews